Get $1,000 to spend at Walmart!

 Get $1,000 to spend at Walmart!

To get $1,000 to spend at Walmart, you can enter the official Walmart Customer Satisfaction Survey sweepstakes by completing a survey with a recent receipt or via mail-in entry, which awards $1,000 to five winners quarterly. Other legitimate methods include joining the invite-only


I won the $100 gift card twice actually. The fact I won twice tells me that your odds of winning are fairly high and people don’t enter often. I do it every time they offer it. The more times you enter the more chances you enter. I have also won a $25 gift card from Verizon once, and a TV from Best Buy once. I win these smaller sweepstakes quite often. I think it is because it is a “purchase neccessary” type of thing and requires you to fill out the a survey they only they send to you. It creates a small pool and greatly increases the chances of someone winning if you put in the work. Hope that helps.




Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post